An Introductory Class in Newborn Massage:
Classes can either be held in group settings or private class in your home. A 32-page booklet with illustrated strokes will be given at the class and is included in the fee.
You will learn:
- Early infant communication
- Interpreting crying and time out cues (and coping)
- Effective comforting techniques
- The healing process of newborns and how to adapt massage so it is gentle enough yet gives very powerful benefit to your little newborn.
Benefits of Infant & Newborn Massage:
- Aids in bonding process between parent and child
- Increases communication skills through touch
- Alleviates digestive discomfort (colic)
- Supports the growth of nerve pathways
- Enhances sleep
What to bring to class:
- A receiving blanket, a diaper bag with extra clothes, diaper and wipes, formula if needed.
- Please feed baby just prior to class.
Group class fee: $30
Private in-home class fee: $40